Work Permit Process

According to Polish law every foreigner willing to work in Poland must legalize their employment. One of the way to do this is to obtain work permit (Zezwolenie na pracę). The most common work permit in Poland is the one called work permit type A.

Entrust Jobs

We have jobs for skilled and semi-skilled workers, as well as general labourers. Check our available job offers below.

Residence Card Applications

Anyone who comes to Poland for a long period of time to work or study, after learning about the existence of such a thing as a Residence Card in Poland, hurries to change their visa for a Polish Residence Permit.

Lawyer Consulting

AINPRARD Poland Sp. z o.o. ia a company working in the legal field and has its own specialists. Our lawyers work with foreigners to help in matters of legalizing their lives abroad and with legal employment or studies in Poland.

Documents​ Preparation

Our lawyers know all the nuances of obtaining documents for legalization, obtaining work permit, temporary and permanent residence card. We know what documents are needed for admission to a higher educational institutions in Poland and much more.

Citizenship of Poland

Polish citizenship can be granted to any foreigner who submitted an application to the President of the Republic of Poland. In Poland you may have dual citizenship, so you will not have to renounce the citizenship of your country of origin.


Send a quick e-mail

Contact us

  • ENG: +48570117721
    RUS: +48661022251
    PL: +485701177213
  • Świętokrzyska St. 18 office 330,
    00-052, Warsaw, Poland